Spring time Encouragement From Clarity Counseling

 




Setting Intentions


What do we have control of in our lives right now? We manage our immediate environment and ourselves. Otherwise life has felt rather unpredictable, wouldn’t you say? Pandemic, wildfires, and earthquakes! It’s difficult to know what’s going to happen from one day to the next. But that’s where we are. So let’s empower ourselves to take charge of things we can control. Let’s start by answering a few questions. Grab a pen and start in!


  • What is something you want to change?
  • What is something you want to experience?
  • What can you contribute?


What does this look like for you? Can you easily implement some of your answers? Will this make you a better person? My answers surprised me a little bit. I want to change by not suppressing my feelings; I would like to travel to Utah and to Wyoming; and, I can contribute through service to my community. Set Your Intentions each and every day and see them through. This is an accomplishment! And it will grow to more.


T